If you are looking for all inclusive wedding packages in Missouri then you’ve come to the best place! Dodson Orchards provides a unique experience for couples who are looking for an inclusive wedding package tailored to their tastes. This country wedding venue offers a unique wedding package designed to take the stress and work out of bringing your perfect wedding day together.
inclusive wedding packages in Missouri
- $59/person for groups over 100-150 (no venue fees)
- $69/person for groups over 50-99 (no venue fees, available off-peak dates only)
- Groups over 150 please call/contact for pricing
- DIY Option available for remaining 2017 dates
- $69/person for groups over 100-150 (no venue fee)
- $79/person for groups 50-99 (no venue fees, available off-peak dates only)
- DIY Option available for off-peak dates
- $10/person discount available for Spring and Summer dates
2019 Costs – Call/Contact us for pricing
This inclusive wedding package provides you with the following:
- Exclusive Use – You won’t share your venue with anyone else during your day. The barn, the outdoor garden chapel, and all of our services and staff are exclusively focused on you for the day
- Professional Decorating Services – Not only will you get exclusive use or our professionally procured wedding decor, but you’ll also have 3 hours of personal consultation time to work out how you want your venue decorated and help you organize the whole day
- Rustic Chic Decor’ – Dodson Orchards has an expansive list of rustic chic and vintage decor for you to choose from for your day. From tables, to oak barrels, mason jars, rose arbors, church pews, milk glass, rustic wood signage, and a whole lot more! All part of this this inclusive package!
- Authentic Old Barn – Our barn is spacious, and well suited to scale weddings from 50 to 250 comfortably. The old timbers and tin roof were put together circa 1900 and have withstood the test of time. Combine this with the vintage chandelier and string lights inside and out and you have the makings for a magical night like no other
- Outdoor Garden Chapel – Our new (Spring 2017) outdoor garden chapel is over 5000 sq. ft. of Colonial Revival Garden space set on the hillside overlooking the pastures and vineyards. This outdoor wedding chapel uses unique elements to the Ozark Highlands such as granite stone and native flowers and heirloom roses and herbs. The vintage church pews complete this country outdoor ceremony site.
- Indoor Ceremony Option – Don’t sweat the rain! Our barn ceremonies are the stuff of fairy tale weddings rain or shine, and our staff will be ready to put the barn together for your “Plan B” ceremony at a moments notice.
- Professional Catering – Prepare to hear your guests tell you how much they enjoyed dinner! The food from Dodson Orchards is prepared fresh here onsite in our professional catering kitchen using only the best quality ingredients sourced first from our own gardens, then from local farmers, and other proven providers of high quality clean foods. All the foods are made fresh right here on the farm. Or menu changes from time to time and it usually has something for everyone. But we are flexible, so if you want something that isn’t on the menu just let us know and we’ll be glad to cater to your needs. In addition to that, we will provide you with all of the tableware, decor’, serving staff, and table cleaning during the event.
- Professional Staff – Before during and after your event, we will have staff members who are taking care of all the services provided by Dodson Orchards to ensure your day runs smooth. All the staff, cooks, wait staff, decorating, and event coordination is part of this package.
- Nice Chairs – We have over 200 white garden chairs at your disposal in addition to the vintage church pews
- Bon Fire – Weather permitting you have the option for a heart warming bonfire that we will start and tend
- Photo Sessions – All of our inclusive package customers have access to the venue for the couple and the photographer to come out and do their wedding engagement session for free. Additionally, there are numerous places for you and your wedding party to have your photos taken here on the farm the day of your wedding.
- Bridal Cottage – The Bride will have ample private and her very own private restrooms, powder room, and air conditioned lounge for getting ready on the big day. This gorgeously decorated cottage is full of rustic decor and historic charm. Its a wonderful space to create memories with your bridesmaids and loved ones before your big reveal
- Groom’s Room – The Groom and his best men will have ample air conditioned space to get ready and chill out in the old mill barn. This historic building has been the focus of countless memory making photos of friends and family
- Ample Free Parking – Parking is easily accessed, planned and plentiful. Additionally guests with any walking disabilities can be dropped off and picked up at the ceremony site via our new circle granite drive, and arrangements can also be made to help elderly and disabled via our John Deere Gator and helpful staff.
- Clean Restrooms – Our rustic chic restrooms are cleverly woven into the historic building already onsite. Our staff will stock and maintain the restrooms throughout your event to ensure they are clean and in proper order
Options – There are many additional options available for this inclusive wedding packages in Missouri that allow you to customize and tailor your wedding day to your vision.
These options include:
- Fruit Pie Package
- S’mores Bar
- Upgraded China
- Champagne Toast
- Table Service
- DJ & Photography
- Fresh Flowers
- Wedding Favors