Wedding Costs at Dodson Orchards
Figuring your Wedding Costs here at Dodson Orchards is going to be very easy. We don’t have any hidden fees or gotchas at the end of the night. Everything you want is priced per person. vary depending on the number of guests, date, and any options you choose. Most minimum budgets for this all-inclusive wedding venue will be over 5k, but that can vary widely depending on number of guests.
Your Wedding Costs
The standard package of a wedding here, costs $59 per guest for parties of 100 or more for 2017 dates. For parties of 50-99 it’s and extra $10/person.
How to estimate the cost of your wedding
To estimate your costs of a wedding here at Dodson Orchards, simply multiply the expected number of guests by the above number and you will have a very close estimate of your costs of a wedding here at Dodson Orchards.
Example: 180 Guests invited x 80% = 144 people who will probably R.S.V.P.
Now subtract another 15% from this 144 R.S.V.P. for a total of 122 guests
Or you can use the simplified version and just use a show up rate of 68%
This is the number you really want to use in estimating any kind of event. Please keep in mind that these are nationwide averages!
Now you can use this number to estimate the cost of your venue, catering, decore’, ceremony, and reception here at Dodson Orchards. If you want to add any of the additional options like, bar, s’mores, or special things, just email us for the menus so you can figure it closer.
How to book and pay for your wedding
To book your date and pay for your wedding, you need at least 1/4 of the total package price and a signed agreement that we will send you that describes what we will provide along with additional payment due dates. The earlier you book your date, the longer you will have to pay for your wedding.
If after you’ve done some quick math and found this venue in your budget, and you would like to schedule a tour and possibly to book your date.
contact us today to learn more and reserve your date!.
Here is a brief description of our wedding day package and the unique service offering which includes:
Everything here is included in this package:
- Full Catering Service Included
- Full Custom Decor & Design Service Included
- Wait Staff Included
- Ceremony Site Location and Decor Included
- Exclusive wedding venue use
- Authentic late 19th century barn
- Private bride’s dressing room with ample mirrors, lights, and private rest room
- Spacious groom’s dressing cabin
- Indoor Restrooms
- 3 hours of consultation for designing your wedding
- Folding chairs and set up
- Linen Table cloths
- Linen napkins
- Elegant tableware
- Wedding Cake Cutting Services
- Disposable dessert paper products
- Use of all venue-owned wedding décor and rustic chic wedding props
- Indoor and Outdoor Barn Wedding String Lighting
- Wait Staff for service and assistance on your wedding day
- Set up and tear down of all rustic chic decor items provided by wedding venue
- Reception Site and Barn Venue clean up
- Assistance finding wedding vendors
- Choice of wedding ceremony sites
- Ample free parking for your wedding guests
- Free Golf Cart Services for any guests that may need assistance
- Yard Games for guests in between ceremony and reception while you do post ceremony photos
Average cost of a wedding in St.Louis