Directions To Dodson Orchards
Please do NOT RELY ON GPS! Depending on software updates and the devices used, GPS can take users through different routes or completely wrong locations. From Downtown St.Louis you’d expect about an 1 and 20 minute drive. The directions are very detailed below, but it’s a very easy drive with only 3 turns once you are on Hwy 67 south.
Dodson Orchards is a PRIVATE FARM – All visitors must have an appointment or an invitation.
We recommend that brides send out invitations with instructions on how to find the venue or this web address and ask that guests bookmark the address for easy reference in when the day comes.
Directions from St. Louis:
- Hwy 55 South to Hwy 61-67
- South on Hwy 67 to second Fredericktown Exit (State Hwy. E)
- Make a right turn on E heading west for approx 5 miles to Madison CR 507
- Turn right onto Madison 507 heading North for about 60 yards to the first private drive on the LEFT (9563). You will see a little blue sign that with 9563 on it.
- That is our private drive number. Follow the drive over a hill past our neighbors house (please drive slow there are puppies and kids often playing outside)
- As you crest the little hill on 9563 stay straight and you will see our farm on the far side of the valley
- If you are coming for a tour just pull up to the barn and will meet you there.
- If you are a guest just park on the left side of the driveway perpendicular or 90 degrees to the driveway.
Below is a map from Google Maps – Onboard GPS systems in cars typically do not use Google Maps and often use outdated maps. So please print the map or directions. Or write them down. DO NOT TRUST GPS ALONE!