Directions To Dodson Orchards
Please do NOT RELY ON GPS! Depending on software updates and the devices used, GPS can take users through different routes or completely wrong locations. From Downtown St.Louis you’d expect about an 1 hour and 20 minute drive. The directions are very detailed below, but it’s a very easy drive with only 3 turns once you are on Hwy 67 south.
Dodson Orchards is a PRIVATE FARM – All visitors must have an appointment or an invitation.
We recommend that brides send out invitations with instructions on how to find the venue or this web address and ask that guests bookmark the address for easy reference in when the day comes.
Directions from St. Louis:
- Hwy 55 South to Hwy 61-67
- South on Hwy 67 to second Fredericktown Exit (State Hwy. E)
- Make a right turn on E heading west for approx 5 miles to Madison CR 507
- Turn right onto Madison 507 heading North for about 1/4 mile to our private drive marked by our sign and a red arrow on the left. You’ll see it just after passing over a little bridge and stream.
- If you are coming for a tour just pull up to the barn and will meet you there.
- If you are coming for a wedding parking is on the left of the drive way perpendicular to the road. Guests may be dropped off at ceremony site via circle drive and may also be dropped off at barn.
Below is a map from Google Maps – Onboard GPS systems in cars typically do not use Google Maps and often use outdated maps. So please print the map or directions. Or write them down. DO NOT TRUST GPS ALONE!