If you are looking for All Inclusive Wedding Venue in Missouri then you’ve just found the very best Missouri has to offer!
Dodson Orchards provides a complete experience for couples who are looking for an all inclusive wedding venue.
This country wedding venue offers a unique wedding package designed to take the stress and work out of bringing your perfect wedding day together.
Take one of the most beautiful landscapes and tie it with years of wedding planning experience, full catering services, and completely customized decor all included in one easy package and you have Dodson Orchards.
This inclusive wedding package provides you with the following:
- Exclusive Use – You won’t share your venue with anyone else during your day. The barn, the outdoor garden chapel, and all of our services and staff are exclusively focused on you for the day
- Professional Decorating Services – Not only will you get exclusive use or our professionally procured wedding decor, but you’ll also have 3 hours of personal consultation time to work out how you want your venue decorated and help you organize the whole day
- Tons of Decorations to choose from – Free use of thousands of dollars of decor’. Dodson Orchards has an expansive collection of carefully curated rustic chic and vintage decor for you to choose from for your day. From tables, to oak barrels, mason jars, rose arbors, church pews, milk glass, rustic wood signage, and a whole lot more! All part of this this inclusive package!
- Authentic Old Barn – Our barn is spacious, and well suited to scale weddings from 50 to 250 comfortably. The old timbers and tin roof were put together circa 1900 and have withstood the test of time. Combine this with the vintage chandelier and string lights inside and out and you have the makings for a magical night like no other.
- Air Conditioned – The Old Barn has air conditioning units to help both heat and cool the space without closing off the space to the outside surroundings.
- Outdoor Garden Chapel – Our new Rose Garden wedding venue is over 5000 sq. ft. of Roses set on the hillside overlooking the pastures and vineyards.
- Indoor Ceremony Option – Don’t sweat the rain! Our barn ceremonies are the stuff of fairy tale weddings rain or shine, and our staff will be ready to put the barn together for your “Plan B” ceremony at a moments notice.
- Farm Fresh Catered Dinner – Prepare to hear your guests tell you how much they enjoyed dinner! The food from Dodson Orchards is prepared fresh here onsite in our professional catering kitchen using only the best quality ingredients sourced first from our own gardens, then from local farmers, and other proven providers of high quality clean foods. All the foods are made fresh right here on the farm. Or menu changes from time to time and it usually has something for everyone.
- Flexible Menus – If you want something that isn’t on the menu just let us know and we’ll be glad to cater to your needs. In addition to that, we will provide you with all of the tableware, decor’, serving staff, and table cleaning during the event.
- Professional Staff – Before during and after your event, we will have staff members who are taking care of all the services provided by Dodson Orchards to ensure your day runs smooth. All the staff, cooks, wait staff, decorating, and event coordination is part of this all inclusive wedding venue.
- Bon Fire – Weather permitting you the option for a heart warming bonfire that we will start and tend while your guests enjoy a star filled night.
- Bridal Ready Rooms – The Bride will have ample private and her very own private restrooms, powder room, and air conditioned lounge for getting ready on the big day. This gorgeously decorated cottage is full of rustic decor and historic charm. Its a wonderful space to create memories with your bridesmaids and loved ones before your big reveal
- Groom’s Room – The Groom and his best men will have ample air conditioned space to get ready and chill out in the old mill barn. This historic building has been the focus of countless memory making photos of friends and family
- Ample Free Parking – Parking is easily accessed, planned and plentiful. Additionally guests with any walking disabilities can be dropped off and picked up at the ceremony site via our new circle granite drive, and arrangements can also be made to help elderly and disabled via our John Deere Gator and helpful staff.
- Clean Restrooms – Our rustic chic restrooms are cleverly woven into the historic building already onsite. Our staff will stock and maintain the restrooms throughout your event to ensure they are clean and in proper order
Options – There are many additional options available for this inclusive wedding packages in Missouri that allow you to customize and tailor your wedding day to your vision.
These options include:
- Flexible Bar Packages
- Fruit Pie Package
- S’mores Bar
- Upgraded China
- Champagne Toast
- Table Service
- DJ & Photography
- Fresh Flowers
- Wedding Favors
- and much more
Text us at